Here’s a delicious recipe, reblogged from Nonna’s Recipes! YUM~! 🙂 😉 ❤
6 medium sweet potatoes
1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp grated orange zest
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1 cup apricot nectar
1 (15 1/4 ounce) can sliced apricots, drained
2 tbsp butter
1/2 cup chopped pecans
Orange zest strips optional for garnish
1. Combine sweet potatoes with enough water to cover in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Boil for 20 mins; drain well. cool until easily handled.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
3. Remove peel from the sweet potatoes and discard. Cut each sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
4. Arrange sweet potato slices in a 2 quart round baking dish.
5. Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, grated orange zest and the cinnamon in a medium saucepan and mix well. Stir in apricot nectar.
6. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring continually, until…
View original post 34 more words