Here’s another AMAZING recipe, that’s perfect for a party! Reblogged from Nonna’s Recipes! 🙂 😉 ❤
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
2/3 cup cottage cheese
1 tsp Dijon style mustard
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
6 tbsp prepared mango chutney
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
2 tbsp minced green onions
2 celery stalks
1 loaf italian or french bread
1. Prepare dip, in bowl of blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade combine cream cheese and cottage cheese. Process using on/off pulsing action until mixture is smooth.
2. Transfer cheese mixture to medium bowl. Stir in Dijon style mustard and cayenne pepper until well blended and smooth.
3. Add mango chutney chopped parsley and minced green onions; stir until well blended.
4. Cut the celery into 2 inch long sticks and set aside.
5. Toast bread. cut the toasted bread into wedges and set aside.
6. Place cheese dip in small serving bowl on large tray or platter. Arrange celery…
View original post 12 more words