Hey, what’s up? Mimi14Senpai here~! So far, this summer has been AMAZING for me, at least for the most part! I’ve decided to tell you quite a bit of what I have done this summer! Are you ready?
- I went to North Carolina twice.
- I adopted a kitten that was abandoned by her mother.
- I went to Myrtle Beach.
- I told my parents about my boyfriend, which they didn’t know about him until I told them.
- My little sister made it into the Championships for her swim team.
- I reached 100 subscribers on my YouTube channel. (I’m currently at 143 subscribers)
- I started re-designing my room.
- I earned quite a lot of money from babysitting jobs.
- I hung out with my friends.
- I went to a couple of pool parties.
- I played Pokemon Go without getting hurt/injured.
- I defeated my Pokemon Black DSI game.
- I played Matchmaker and I got one of my best online friends and one of my old childhood friends together.
- My best online friend, who lives in England, is going to come visit me here in America.
- I watched Finding Dory and managed not to cry. (But I did “awww” over all of the cute & sweet moments)
- Recently, I recieved my grades for 8th grade and I passed all of my classes & I got past advanced in English class.
And I did a LOT more! These are just the ones that I could remember right now.
I hope you all have had an AWESOME summer!
Blog with you later~! 🙂